上 海 寸 帝 服 饰 · 投 递 表 · A P P L I C A T I O N

执行销售 / 跟单单证Export Ops & Documentation

手大于脑 · 上海奉贤 · 招 1 人
每一题都会被人看,不是筛简历的机器。写得具体的人拿到面试的概率高很多。Hands over theory · Fengxian, Shanghai · 1 opening
A person reads every answer — there is no screening robot here. Specific answers get interviews.

一、基本信息1 · About you

姓名 *Full name
手机 *Mobile
邮箱 *Email
现居城市 *City you live in now
毕业院校 *University / college
现在(或最近)在哪家公司 *Current (or most recent) employer
期望底薪(元/月) *Expected base salary (RMB / month)
最快什么时候能到岗 *Earliest start date
最高学历 *Highest degree
相关工作年限 *Years of relevant experience

二、几个问题2 · A few questions

没有标准答案,但有认真和不认真的区别。There are no right answers — only careful ones and careless ones.

1.你能接受长期在上海奉贤坐班吗? *Can you work on-site in Fengxian, Shanghai long term?
2.这个岗位没有销售提成,靠底薪 + 年终 + 零异常奖。你接受吗? *This role has no sales commission — base salary, year-end bonus, and a zero-error bonus. Are you OK with that?
想拿提成开客户的,请投「中国销售」或「外贸业务员」,不要投这个。If you want commission and client hunting, apply for China Sales or Export Sales — not this one.
3.这两件事你更愿意做哪个? *Which of these two would you rather do?
4.外贸跟单 / 货代操作 / 单证,你做了几年? *How many years in export order-following, freight-forwarding ops, or documentation?
5.下面这些单据,你独立做过哪些? *Which of these documents have you handled on your own?
6.你之前是在哪种公司做的? *What kind of company did you do this in?
货代操作员出身优先——你知道一票货会在哪里卡住。Freight-forwarding ops background preferred — you know where a shipment actually gets stuck.
7.客户催货,工厂告诉你要晚 3 天。你先做什么? *A client is chasing their order; the factory tells you it'll slip 3 days. What do you do first?
8.用英文写一封催件邮件:客户的货晚了 3 天,你要告诉他并稳住他。 *Write the English email: the client's order is 3 days late — tell them and keep them calm.
120 词以内。这题是这个岗位的笔试题,直接写。Under 120 words. This is the written test for the role — just write it.
0 / 至少 100 字 · min 100 chars
9.Excel 你到什么程度? *How good are you in Excel?
10.用过 ERP / MES / CRM / 货代系统吗?用过哪些、怎么用的?Have you used ERP / MES / CRM / forwarder systems? Which, and for what?
11.说一次你做错的单:错在哪、怎么发现的、后来怎么防住的。 *Tell me about an order you got wrong: what broke, how you caught it, and what you changed so it couldn't happen again.
这题没有标准答案,我看的是你有没有把错变成规矩。答「我没出过错」的,我会当成没在一线做过。No right answer here. I'm looking for whether you turn mistakes into rules. "I've never made one" reads as never having done the job.
0 / 至少 40 字 · min 40 chars

三、简历3 · Your CV

PDF 最好,Word 也收。15MB 以内。PDF preferred, Word accepted. Under 15MB.

你填的内容只用于这次招聘,不会给第三方。
有问题可以发 [email protected]What you write here is used only for this hire and never shared with third parties.
Questions: [email protected]