上 海 寸 帝 服 饰 · 投 递 表 · A P P L I C A T I O N

母语销售 · 德语区优先Native-Speaker Sales · German first

第 1 年驻上海学业务,第 2 年外派回本地跑店
每一题都会被人看,不是筛简历的机器。写得具体的人拿到面试的概率高很多。Year one in Shanghai learning the product, year two posted back to your own market
A person reads every answer — there is no screening robot here. Specific answers get interviews.

这个岗位还没开This role isn’t open yet

该语区累计成交 ≥3 家店、打法跑通后开岗。但顶配的人我们随时谈——见到就想签。

所以这份表填完不会马上有面试。但它会进我的候选人库,条件一到我第一个找你。The role opens once we've closed 3+ shops in that market. But for an outstanding candidate we'll talk any time — and sign.

So there won’t be an interview right away. Your answers go into my candidate pool, and you’ll be the first person I call when the role opens.

一、基本信息1 · About you

姓名 *Full name
手机 *Mobile
邮箱 *Email
现居城市 *City you live in now
毕业院校 *University / college
现在(或最近)在哪家公司 *Current (or most recent) employer
期望底薪(元/月) *Expected base salary (RMB / month)
最快什么时候能到岗 *Earliest start date
最高学历 *Highest degree
相关工作年限 *Years of relevant experience

二、几个问题2 · A few questions

没有标准答案,但有认真和不认真的区别。There are no right answers — only careful ones and careless ones.

1.你的母语是? *What is your native language?
母语,不是「流利」。语区优先级:德语 → 西语 → 法语 → 意语。Native — not "fluent". Priority: German → Spanish → French → Italian.
2.除了母语,你还能用哪些语言工作? *Besides your native language, which languages can you work in?
英语是硬要求——团队英文办公。会三门以上是大加分。English is required — the team works in English. Three or more languages is a big plus.
3.这个岗位分两段:第 1 年驻上海把货吃透,第 2 年外派回你的语区跑店。两段都接受吗? *This role runs in two phases: year one based in Shanghai learning the product, year two posted back to your own market to visit shops. Do you accept both?
只想马上在欧洲远程干的、或者来了就不想再出去跑的,两种都不行。第一年在上海不是熬时间——你要下车间、摸面料、认识给你做单的那个裁缝。Neither "remote from Europe right away" nor "come to China and stay put" works. Year one isn't waiting it out — you'll be on the factory floor, handling cloth, meeting the tailor who makes your orders.
4.你做过几年 B2B 销售? *How many years of B2B sales have you done?
行业不限。纯零售导购、纯客服不算。Any industry. Retail floor sales and pure customer support don't count.
5.说一个你自己从零开发、并且成交了的 B 端客户:怎么找到的、怎么谈下来的、成交金额大概多少。 *Describe one B2B client you found from scratch and closed: how you found them, how you won them, and roughly the deal size.
多语种但没卖过东西的,是翻译不是销售。这题就是分水岭。Multilingual without a sales record makes you a translator, not a salesperson. This question is the dividing line.
0 / 至少 80 字 · min 80 chars
6.你们那边的精品店,为什么不从中国工厂进货?说三个真实理由。 *Why don't the boutiques in your market buy from Chinese factories? Give three real reasons.
答得出「交期不稳」「改单沟通累」「怕品质不一致」这类具体顾虑的,是真在市场里待过。只会说「中国制造形象不好」的,是从新闻里知道的。Concrete worries — unreliable lead times, painful revisions, inconsistent quality — mean you've actually been in that market. "Chinese manufacturing has a bad image" means you read it somewhere.
0 / 至少 80 字 · min 80 chars
7.用你的母语写一封开发信:给一家你们那边真实存在的定制西服小店,第一封。 *In your native language, write a first outreach message to a real bespoke suit shop in your market.
写你自己会真的发出去的那一版。我们的规矩是:三个问题没问完,不许报价——第一封就报价的会减分。Write the version you'd genuinely send. Our rule: no pricing until three qualifying questions are answered — quoting in the first message loses points.
0 / 至少 120 字 · min 120 chars
8.第 2 年外派后你要自己开车跑店、请客人喝咖啡。跑店的预算我们实报实销。你一个月愿意跑多少家? *From year two you'll be driving to shops and buying clients coffee — we reimburse those costs in full. How many shops a month are you willing to visit?
9.一年后,你希望每月到手多少钱?(填数字,元) *A year from now, what monthly take-home do you want? (A number, in RMB.)
答不出数字的人,是来上班的,不是来赚钱的。Someone who can't name a number came for a job, not for money.
10.你打算怎么做到? *How do you plan to get there?
「我会努力」「我学习能力强」这种答案,这一题就见底了。说具体动作。"I'll work hard" and "I learn fast" end the conversation right here. Name the actual moves.
0 / 至少 40 字 · min 40 chars

三、简历3 · Your CV

PDF 最好,Word 也收。15MB 以内。PDF preferred, Word accepted. Under 15MB.

你填的内容只用于这次招聘,不会给第三方。
有问题可以发 [email protected]What you write here is used only for this hire and never shared with third parties.
Questions: [email protected]