上 海 寸 帝 服 饰 · 投 递 表 · A P P L I C A T I O N

外贸业务员 · 欧洲市场Export Sales · Europe

拓客 7 / 经营 3 · 上海奉贤 · 德/西/法语加分进 10K 档
每一题都会被人看,不是筛简历的机器。写得具体的人拿到面试的概率高很多。70% hunting / 30% farming · Fengxian, Shanghai · German/Spanish/French takes you to the ¥10K band
A person reads every answer — there is no screening robot here. Specific answers get interviews.

这个岗位还没开This role isn’t open yet

中国销售 #1 跑通开发闭环、且精品店月票 >120 时开岗。语言能力强的随时可以先聊。

所以这份表填完不会马上有面试。但它会进我的候选人库,条件一到我第一个找你。Opens once our first salesperson has a working prospecting loop and boutique orders pass 120/month. Strong language skills? Talk to us any time.

So there won’t be an interview right away. Your answers go into my candidate pool, and you’ll be the first person I call when the role opens.

一、基本信息1 · About you

姓名 *Full name
手机 *Mobile
邮箱 *Email
现居城市 *City you live in now
毕业院校 *University / college
现在(或最近)在哪家公司 *Current (or most recent) employer
期望底薪(元/月) *Expected base salary (RMB / month)
最快什么时候能到岗 *Earliest start date
最高学历 *Highest degree
相关工作年限 *Years of relevant experience

二、几个问题2 · A few questions

没有标准答案,但有认真和不认真的区别。There are no right answers — only careful ones and careless ones.

1.你能接受长期在上海奉贤坐班吗? *Can you work on-site in Fengxian, Shanghai long term?
2.这个岗位七成时间在开发新客户——一家家敲开欧洲的定制店。你接受吗? *About 70% of this job is hunting — knocking on European bespoke shops one by one. Are you in?
3.你能用英文独立跟客户完成一轮问答吗? *Can you hold a full back-and-forth with a client in English on your own?
这个岗位没有英语上不了场。不看证书,看你敢不敢开口。No English, no game here. We don't care about certificates — we care whether you'll speak.
4.除了中英文,你还能用哪种语言跟客户工作? *Besides Chinese and English, which language can you work with clients in?
德 / 西 / 法语能工作沟通 = 直接进 ¥10,000+ 档。第一主攻方向是德语区。Working German / Spanish / French takes you straight to the ¥10,000+ band. Our first target is the German-speaking market.
5.上一份工作,你的客户主要是怎么来的? *In your last job, where did your clients actually come from?
可多选,按最能代表你的选。Pick all that apply — choose what really describes you.
6.举一个你自己从零找到的客户,你是怎么找到他的? *Name one client you found from scratch. How did you find them?
写具体:用什么词搜的、在哪个平台、看了对方主页的哪里、第一句说了什么。这题我会一个字一个字看。Be specific: what you searched, on which platform, what you looked for on their page, and your opening line. I read this one word by word.
0 / 至少 40 字 · min 40 chars
7.「第一个月发 150 条信,只收到 6 个回复。」看到这句话,你的第一反应是? *"Month one: 150 messages sent, 6 replies." What's your first reaction?
8.上一次连续被拒是什么时候?你当时做了什么? *When were you last rejected over and over? What did you actually do?
0 / 至少 30 字 · min 30 chars
9.用英文写一段:说服一家做定制西服的小店换一个新工厂。 *Write a short pitch in English: convince a small bespoke suit shop to switch to a new factory.
150 词以内。不要用翻译腔模板,写你自己会发出去的那一版。Under 150 words. No template, no translated-Chinese tone — write the version you'd actually send.
0 / 至少 120 字 · min 120 chars
10.投之前,你看我们官网 centisartoria.com 了吗? *Before applying, did you look at our site, centisartoria.com?
面试我只问 5 个问题,答案全在网站里。I only ask 5 questions at interview. Every answer is on that site.
11.看完官网,你觉得我们最大的优势是什么?为什么客户要为这个换供应商? *After reading the site — what's our biggest edge, and why would a client switch supplier for it?
0 / 至少 40 字 · min 40 chars
12.下面这些,你用哪个真的找过客户?(不是自己刷) *Which of these have you actually used to find clients? (Not just scrolling.)
13.你用过哪些 AI 工具?怎么用在工作上的?Which AI tools have you used, and how did you put them to work?
我们是 AI-native 团队,AI 工具每月 800 全报销。没用过不扣分,用过要说清怎么用的。We're an AI-native team and reimburse ¥800/month for AI tools. No penalty if you haven't — but if you have, be concrete.
14.一年后,你希望每月到手多少钱?(填数字,元) *A year from now, what monthly take-home do you want? (A number, in RMB.)
答不出数字的人,是来上班的,不是来赚钱的。Someone who can't name a number came for a job, not for money.
15.你打算怎么做到? *How do you plan to get there?
「我会努力」「我学习能力强」这种答案,这一题就见底了。说具体动作。"I'll work hard" and "I learn fast" end the conversation right here. Name the actual moves.
0 / 至少 40 字 · min 40 chars

三、简历3 · Your CV

PDF 最好,Word 也收。15MB 以内。PDF preferred, Word accepted. Under 15MB.

你填的内容只用于这次招聘,不会给第三方。
有问题可以发 [email protected]What you write here is used only for this hire and never shared with third parties.
Questions: [email protected]